Friday, December 24, 2010

Water park notes

Hi, we´re stuck in a town called Retalheu for a couple of hours waiting for the bus back home. We just spent two nights at a waterslide park called Xocomil (¨shocomil¨). It was fun! There was a manmade river where you could float in innertubes or you can just swim, like Dad and I did! They also had some pretty cool stuff, they had a slide called the serpent´s nest, me and Dad took that on a raft, if that´s not just the craziest thing you heard of. And we took another ride I forget its name but it was a family thing, me Mom and Dad did it. The 1st time, we had to rescue a lizard that had gotten into the raft, so I hadn´t really been focussing, so we went twice. The 2nd time was fun. Well, it´s hot in here and I´m not feeling great, so I´m going to get going. Merry Christmas! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment