Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Back in Antigua

Hi all - We´re back in Antigua. Mom is feeling a little sick so she told me to tell Dad to pick up some oranges and orange juice. We wanted to download photos, but thanks to Dad he forgot the camera cord. We are at the Funky Monkey Internet cafe, pretty weird name, don´t you think?

We will get some pictures up soon.

We took a long bus ride yesterday to get back home, after market day there weren´t shuttles. As you know, I bought four masks at market day. There was a chicken on the bus up in the luggage rack wrapped up in a red checker tablecloth in a basket. The seat wasn´t too big, they are old school buses from the United States of America. I was squeezed on the edge and I almost fell off a couple of times.

We bought something for mi clase, some worry dolls. It´s a little box that contains 6 worry dolls, one big worry doll (the Mom) and 5 smaller ones.

Our next trip is either going to be Tikal or the water park.

I´m glad it´s Christmas soon. I hope everybody is doing well. Is it cold in Portland? It´s pretty hot here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miguel! I hope your mom is feeling better!
    It's a little cold here, and rainy. It snowed just a little bit on Sunday night when I was out watching the Christmas Ships downtown. Last night there was a total lunar eclipse but I missed it because it was too cloudy. Enjoy the nice warm weather! I love reading your blog. Say hi to your mom and dad for me. Cuídate mucho! xoox aunt lucy

    ReplyDelete