Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fotos!

These are my masks, wolf, lion, jaguar, bull. I´m not sure which is my favorite, but it¨s between wolf, lion, and jaguar. I think it might be the jaguar, it´s the only one that will fit me.


This is a coatimundi, we had some bananas for the monkeys and coatimundis, but the coatimundi had other ideas. He stole one of my bananas out of my hand and the other one I threw over the fence to the monkey and he stole that, too.


This is the monkey. We first saw this monkey when he was on the stairs out front, but on this picture he´s climbing on a few bars. He was all over, but we only captured him on the left side (maybe it´s your right side).

These are two of the parrots that we saw, we think they were grooming each other. I really liked their colors. We saw these parrots at the Santo Domingo hotel. It has ruins from a Spanish monastery.





This is Dad and me on the zip line. I really liked the view. There were eight different lines and I took them all, not including the test ride to see if you like it. Of course the test ride was only a few feet off the ground. It was about 15 minutes to hike up to the first line, but after that it didn´t take too long to hike to the other ones. We all got a diploma and we ended up where we started when we were done!

No comments:

Post a Comment